- The route isn’t set yet – they decide it on the day, in case of fallen trees etc. You’d be amazed how many people are googling “What is the Race for Life route?”, and ending up here.
- If you don’t stretch before and after, you’ll have aching legs afterwards… Apparently, if you turn up at 09:30am, there will be groups carrying out stretching excercises together.
- You don’t have to run, you can jog or walk if you don’t feel up to it.
- You can bring along unwanted clothes, books and DVDs to donate to their stores too.
- Your supporters might want to bring an umbrella. BBC Weather for Blackeath says overcast and dry at the moment, but it feels like it might rain to me…
Bizarre photo of painted chewing gum by flickr user salimfadhley.